Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ranch Turkey Burgers

First off, let me say, WE LOVE THESE.  So incredibly simple, and low in calories.  It will make 4 servings.

1 lb. ground turkey
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Mix powder

Mix the Ranch mix into the ground turkey.  I use my kitchen aid mixer to do this step, but it's completely not necessary.  Grill or cook in a pan on the stove (I did stove tonight) until cooked through.  You won't believe the flavor!  I chose to eat mine without the bun to save calories (the flavor is so good, there's really no need for a bun - I promise!).  I topped it with ketchup, mustard, pickles and onions.  Hit the spot!  Of course, my husband loaded his up on a bun and smothered in cheese.  Must be nice.....!



Per Serving:
Calories 196, Carbs 6, Fat 8g, Protein 21g

No comments:

Post a Comment